CBC Photo Fold Out Small.
New Creek Bank Creations Exclusive Product...PhotoFold out with protective sleeves!
I've been on a mission all winter to develop products that allow scrapbookers to get more photos on a page. You might remember our exclusive design of page extensions we released earlier this year. Page Extensions have been a huge success with our customers, and I'm sure you will love the photo fold out I've created!
This is just a simple, fast and easy way to get more photos on your pages!
1. Design your layout, decide where you will put the fold out.
2. Accent the fold out with paper, inks, etc.
3. Add your photos or journaling.
4. Slip the protective sleeves on the fold out. One for each side, and adhere them to the back with the self seal strip.
5. Adhere to page.
Each Photo Fold out starts out small, and folds out to hold as many as 9 3x4 photos.
This is done by adhering them to the fold as show below BEFORE you accent the fold out piece.
One magnet on the inside left, and one magnet on the outside right. (these magnets are sticky backed, but I also used a tiny spot of glossy accents on them). Then add your photos and papers as desired.
If you would rather use ribbon, then you can adhere a piece of ribbon to the back, and wrap it around the front.
So how does that fit into a page protector?
Make your page.
1. Slide your page into the page protector.
2. Use a dull pencil, or an embossing stylist, and trace around the outside edge of the shape.
3. Take the page out of the page protector.
4. Slide a scrap paper or cutting mat into the page protector, and cut on the line you've created.
5. Slide your page back into the page protector and it fits perfectly.
Don't you love it when a plan comes together!