Photo Fold Out Large. 2 per package. Designed by Julie Creek Creek Bank Creations
Our large photo fold out is another Creek Bank Creations exclusive product. We know you want to get more photos on a page. We know that when you say you want more photos on your pages, you aren't talking about photos that measure 2"x2"! You want to put all your photos on your pages, and we've been listening! Our large photo fold out lets you place 4x6 photos on the fold out, holding up to around 12 photos...and journaling!
Watch my video here:
I built magnetic snaps into my photo fold out. This is what holds the Photo Fold Out Shut.
This is done by adhering them to the fold as show below BEFORE you accent the fold out piece.
One magnet on the inside left, and one magnet on the outside right. (these magnets are sticky backed, but I also used a tiny spot of glossy accents on them). Then add your photos and papers as desired.
If you would rather use ribbon, then you can adhere a piece of ribbon to the back, and wrap it around the front.
So how does that fit into a page protector?
Make your page.
1. Slide your page into the page protector.
2. Use a dull pencil, or an embossing stylist, and trace around the outside edge of the shape.
3. Take the page out of the page protector.
4. Slide a scrap paper or cutting mat into the page protector, and cut on the line you've created.
5. Slide your page back into the page protector and it fits perfectly.